Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just because...

...sometimes it's nice to look at lots and lots of shoes (***designer shoes that are all under $100***)





Botkier guilded delight $97.50

Shopbop.com is having a pretty sweet sale going on right now. What you see above are my favorites. Some of these shoes were originally QUITE expensive, so the current prices are pretty awesome. I absolutely love shopbop.com (they ALWAYS send things in a speedy, efficient manner). And speaking of great customer service, I just wanted to put it out there that I am completely in love with 1800contacts.com. I'm not sure if everyone else has experienced the same AMAZING customer service that I've experienced, but they are FANTASTIC (and never make me feel awkward when I inform them that there is a defective contact lens in my package). That's it! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment