Thursday, July 23, 2009

Favorite of mine...

Vince is the one! Take a look at some of my favorite Vince lookbook looks...





I thought I'd take a moment to talk about my favorite clothing brand - the beauty that is Vince. The brand features classic, everyday pieces, but each item of clothing is made of rich, incredibly soft fabric(s). I honestly think I could live on a wardrobe (and when I say "wardrobe," I mean for work AND play) consisting of a few Vince garments. The clothing is so simple, but it feels divine. The sweaters (especially the chunky ones), are can't-live-without items for Fall, Winter (and even cool days in Spring and Summer). The khaki pants and shorts look tailored, but are loose enough that you'd want to lounge around in them all day. And, of course, there are the A-MAZING thick (but oh-so-soft) blazers that I am DYING to have (but, right now, it's not in my budget).
So why all this talk of Vince if it's one of the pricier lines around? Because it makes MUCH more sense to invest in three really fantastic Vince pieces (I'd say two sweaters, one pair of pants), then 10 really cheap (and short-lived) pieces. Especially when it comes to Fall - get that sweater that you can use many times (as opposed to that ultra-trendy garment that will fall apart in two wears). Also, there are really amazing discounted Vince items out there. Bloomingdales, Saks, shopbop.com are three of my favorite go-to destinations when it comes to finding great Vince deals (and even the Vince website itself has great deals).

No comments:

Post a Comment