Monday, July 6, 2009

I fancy Topshop

Simply sensational!



A blue dress


Crazy dress


Bird playsuit


Crazy cute bodysuit


Floral tunic


Like stained glass



Tough crop top


Pretty cami




Maybe it's the fact that Kate Moss has given it her stamp of approval. Maybe it's the fact that it has the whole London thing going on. Whatever it is, Topshop is just oozing with the cool factor. I'm not gonna lie - there are several Topshop pieces I look at and say, "hmmm... I think I could find this same kind of piece somewhere else for less." But then it's like, wait, I want everyone to know that I'm wearing a Topshop piece. I want to be able to say aloud, (in a tough, I'm-so-cool-duh, nonchalant way), "Oh, this shirt? This is from Topshop." Admit it - every time you look at a piece from Topshop you instantly think about Kate Moss nodding her head telling you that you should grab it.

I think I'll take a subway ride down to Topshop some day this week. I'd like to see the garments in person. But that doesn't mean I can't fancy over tops and playsuits available on the Topshop website in the meantime. (P.S. The student discount doesn't hurt one bit)

1 comment:

  1. student discount? count me in. i love some of those dresses!

    ReplyDelete