Thursday, July 30, 2009

Do you take this ring?

A couple of months ago I accompanied my mom to Tiffany & Co. While she was looking for a houseware gift for someone, I mozied on over to the sparkly jewelry creations on the other side of the store. While I was there, I happened to notice a section marked as “engagement rings for $4,000” (at least I think it was something like that – it might have been $4,000 or less). I actually found this quite interesting. Money is so tough these days that it’s nice to know that even Tiffany wants to give its customers a break.

Just for fun, I took a look at the Tiffany website to see if the same “deal”(?) was available there. What fun it is to design your own sparkly ring (an activity I’ve never really pursued because I personally do not want an engagement ring – a wedding band alone is fine with me). So, for those soon-to-be engaged folks out there, here are some sparkly sparklers I found that are in the $4,000 range:

$4,325 Tiffany Circlet ring


$4,125 Tiffany Three Stone Circlet ring




$3,925 Tiffany Flower ring

No comments:

Post a Comment