Friday, May 22, 2009

Wowed by Walmart

I am definitely a fan of Norma Kamali's collaboration with Walmart. Upon visiting Walmart a month or two ago, I was surprised by how well-constructed and edgy some of the collection pieces were. I also enjoyed the versatility of the pieces - how many can be worn to work, to the store, or to an outing with friends. In particular, I really enjoyed these pieces:

oooh la la! This is so classy and French-looking -- I want to wear it with bright red lipstick and a highwaisted pencil skirt!


And this one. This is such a great staple piece. I love a vest and I especially love a long comfy vest. It is great for work or for jeans and a t-shirt - and I love how a vest makes you instantly look a little more tailored.



And this is one of my FAVES. I love how this is the kind of piece that sits on a hanger and you think, "that looks weird," but when you try it on - WOW - it's perfection! So cute, so chic, so creative!


BAT[WO]MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment