Friday, May 22, 2009

Faith in Feith line

I am loving the new Tracy Feith collection for Target's GO International line (and how fitting as Michelle Obama recently wore a Tracy Feith design(!)). Everything is so adorable. The mini/shift dress looks are absolutely bright and cheerful. The surfer influence permeates the entire collection. And I honestly feel like every thing is wearable!

I'm very into the whole bohemian, tunic, casual summer top lately. This shirt below combines so many wonderful elements -- it's got a little hippie thing going on, combined with a little country fun -- I think it's great! And the color combo reminds me of childhood.

This top really pops!

This one initially didin't strike me as much as the others, but then it really grew on me! It's got a very computer graphic, tech-thing going on. It feels very modern to me. And I like pieces that make you think a little bit -- this does that for me.


Floral fun!

I LOVE how bloomer shorts are coming up EVERYWHERE! I was just in Urban Outfitters today and I saw, yet, another charming pair! What I really like about the pair below, though, is that they don't feel too scandalous. I don't know, some bloomers I've seen advertised as everyday wearable are a little too shear or too short (I know many might beg to differ, and who knows, maybe I'll wear a daring pair to the park one day!). But these - these look just right!

Bloomies!

And last, but definitely not least, I think this dress is SO much fun! The color combo is so pretty (and I seriously think is flattering for any woman). I love the front, the back - the... everything! And I am SO excited about the zipper -- I have a mad obsession with zippers lately and this just overjoys me!


Fun-filled dress!

Can't wait to buy something! And I'm uber excited about Anna Sui's upcoming line for Target!
http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009/05/anna_sui_to_do_gossip_girl-ins.html

2 comments:

  1. i love the anna sui dress. those are my favorite colors and its a dress that makes you feel happy!

    ReplyDelete