Thursday, May 28, 2009

Splish splash!

Wearing a bathing suit can be quite an overwhelming experience. After waxing and moisturizing and all that fun stuff, I STILL feel so self-conscious! But this summer season, the suits out there are so adorable - neon colors, tie-dye prints, gorgeous one-pieces - that who's really gonna look at more than the suit anyway? (or at least I keep telling myself that!) There are the classic suits (oh J.Crew, you rock my world), the fun-filled surf-brand suits (like Billabong and Hurley), and the designer suits (like le doux and Lenny). So, after a friend requested that I write about bathing suits, I decided that these are my favorites that should be displayed:


Le art-y look

Milly ikat design
Hurley pretty top
Hurley pretty bottom


Simply stated (and sexy!)

le doux lovely!
Lenny - me likey!


Cheapies! (And by cheap, I mean less than 20 bucks... for the whole thing!)

J.Crew bottom together with J.Crew top
Victoria's Secret sophisticated!


These tie-dye suits won't run... in the ocean!

No comments:

Post a Comment