Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Work Your Body - Any Body

I wanted to write an entry (after a friend's encouragement) about clothing that is great for curvy women. I really hope my ideas are useful! I'm aiming for the summer season look, but of course, you can always layer something fabulous over these outfits. Enjoy!



Sophie Dahl is definitely my inspiration for the following proposed outfit for women with (or without curves):

I love the look Toccara (from America's Next Top Model) is working here:

Toccara

She is inspiration for the following:
Gold-plated bangle power!
These earrings are SICK!
Seychelles glowing wedge

I'm also really into bright bright bright colors this summer, as well as tie-dye-looking things. This dress has a definite tie-dye, ombre look and I am in love with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment