Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jewels, darling, jewels

I think it would wrong - very very wrong - if I didn't spend some extra time discussing the gorgeous Erickson Beamon for Target collection. I've seen the collection pieces online. I've seen them in the store. And I must say, they are dramatic, they are sparkly - they are just gorgeous! Yes, I've heard that some stones in these pieces may come loose, but that's what crazy glue is for! Anyway, I am waiting for Target to do a little price cut (the bargain baby I am), so I can splurge on more than one piece. In the meantime, here are some of my absolute faves:

This one is so extravagant. I can imagine wearing it with simply a black tank, jeans and black pumps, or perhaps a simple black dress and pumps. Let's just say it -- the piece clearly has a personality of its own and there's no point in trying to pair it up with other complicated clothing/accessories.

I love love love this cocktail ring. There is something very art deco about it, but still nice and girly. I love the idea of wearing this with jeans and a button-down shirt, or, like the above necklace, with just a nice simple cocktail dress.

Lastly, I love this charm bracelet. It totally reminds me of something I've worn as a little girl. I could absolutely see this being worn with a tennis-style dress or preppy outfit. Anyway, it's one of those pieces that makes me giddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment