Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Been a long time away...

It's been a long time since my last entry. How dare I! :) So, I wanted to tell you all about some exciting new happenings.


First, today I was informed that FOREVER21 has come out with a new line - Love21 Contemporary. And I must say, the pieces in this collection are really cute! There is something quite ethereal and lovely about this white shirt (it's like a sweet oragami piece):





I also adore these shirts. They remind me of Alexander Wang. Lately, I'm very into the whole soft, loose, tank/tee (especially racerbacks). I especially love these kinds of tops with really light denim and gladiator flats (no heavy makeup, no jewelry).




In other news, the holiday weekend is coming up, and if you're like me, you are praying for the kind of sunshine that forces you to visit the beach/park/[insert favorite sunbathing spot]. And such weather makes a wonderful excuse for purchasing flip flops and sandals. So, where to go for some bright and cheery shoes? Well, Piperlime is currently holding a 30% sale on select items. I personally love the Via Spiga "Nelly" shoes - I love how you can dress them up or down.
Also, one of my favorite websites (they always deliver things in a flash), www.shopbop.com, has discounted certain items (including adorable summer shoes) by 70%! (I especially enjoy the Reed Evins tie dye shoes - although a tad pricey - and the Dolce Vita Grecian-looking shoes). Check it out:
Lastly, I wanted to mention how much I enjoy this website: http://www.mrs-o.org/
It's all about Michelle Obama's fashion. I love the way she recycles/reinvents pieces she's previously worn. I also LOVE her accessories.
That is all for now! I intend to update more frequently this summer. Let me know if there are any particular promos/sales I should monitor for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment