Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Something to Talk About...

When one is in love, it is impossible not to speak. One wants to run through the fields, wind blowing through hair, and exclaim "Joy! I feel joy!" and wrap arms around the sun-filled sky.

Maybe I'm going a little overboard here, but I do, really, think I've fallen in love. And it was quite unexpected. You see, I was doing my daily look-through-shopbop.com-to-see-if-Foley-&-Corinna-city-tote-bags-are-on-sale, and stumbled upon a new brand of which I'd never heard. "JADEtribe" is its name, and he and I are sure to be quite content together.

JADEtribe bags and accessories combine two of my favorites things -- bold bright colors and that hipster-chic trend that has me crying "Love! Love!" The ikat patterns, the hardware details, the uniqueness of each piece - this brand is REALLY something special. It is the first time, in quite a long time, that I feel a "connection" to a brand. None of this mumbo jumbo "I'm from Roslyn, where are you from? What do you do for a living? What are your lifelong dreams? Ambitions" No - none of that first date awkward crap. For JADEtribe and me, it was love at first sight.

And how did he seal the deal? Well, most of the bags are under $200, and for a designer purchase, that ain't too shabby. The bracelets make THE perfect gift -- they are perfect for your best gal pal, for a friend that needs a little pick-me-up, for that aunt who always listens to you bitch and whine. Perfect for every lady, for every occasion - this JADE is never gonna fade.

JADEtribe as featured at shopbop.com




No comments:

Post a Comment