Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All Men Are Fashionable

Like raiding your boyfriend's closet? Always wonder why your hubby's sweatshirts and t-shirts are always so much softer and so much more broken in? I can't answer those questions for you (for they likely vary with a couple's level of commitment and a man's cleaning regimen). However, I can tell you a secret; you needn't turn to your boy toy's sweaty, worn in garments for that perfectly perfect sweatshirt or t-shirt anymore. The new shop in town, 21Men, another fine product of the ever growing Forever 21 brand, is selling all things cotton-y and comfy cozy, and while they are intended for men, I'm scoring some cute hoodies and man purses for myself! I don't normally post SO many images from a store's website, but I couldn't resist today. I'm in love with so many of 21Men's items. They are too good to be true. And the prices are a dream. Happy shopping!

21Men for men AND women!













1 comment:

  1. that grey hoodie with breast pockets it to DIE FOR! sign me up!

    ReplyDelete