Monday, March 1, 2010

::Sigh:: It's Almost Spring

There are those who are bloggers, there are those who are not bloggers, and then somewhere, in between, live the bloggers who are all blog-y one minute and then MIA the next. For the past many many many weeks, I have hid amongst the in-between bloggers, the hot-and-cold bloggers, the not-so-consistent bloggers. And while in hiding I fear I've thrown my dear dear dedication to blogging out the flower-trimmed window through which I daydream. No, in all seriousness, for the past month I've been trapped in a not-so-fashionable place I call my formica-dominated childhood bedroom where I've been studying for a notorious (and very ugly) law exam. I sat in bed wearing mismatched athletic shorts and denim workshirts, pasty-faced and all that's bad. I have now risen from the "dead," better known as endless days of statutory interpretation and Stouffer's frozen foods for every meal. I currently find myself in a new place where I seek to mingle with the "real" bloggers - the ones who never give up hope and who never fail their "believers." I've rebooted and recharged and I'm back in action.



Pretty clutch



Pretty coat



Fabulous shoes

1 comment: