Friday, September 21, 2012

Make Way for this Etro-duction

The first time I saw an Etro magazine ad, I was captivated by the line's use of color (especially purple) and dramatic patterns. Since that first encounter about 5-7 years ago, I've watched the brand expand and blossom into a bit of a of a powerhouse. Its future fate as a leader in the fashion community is undeniable, which leads us to its recent showing at Milan Fashion Week...

(Photos from the Milan Fashion Week site)


The mix of floral and crisp white reminds me of fine china.




For me, these looks are what the Etro brand is all about -- a solid black base serves as the perfect foundation for those splashes of color and life




Pure sophistication




The kimono with a twist




We can't forget about the glitz and glam

No comments:

Post a Comment