Saturday, October 16, 2010

On the Agenda

Sitting in bed after a lovely evening out with friends. Can't go to sleep just yet. Making a list of errands I have to run tomorrow morning.
-Grab a large coffee and cinnamon raisin bagel w/ lox spread from bagel store
-Stop at thrift store in town (to check out handbags, blazers, and jewelry)
-Stop by Gap to purchase new pants
-Stop by TJ Maxx to see (notice how I don't say "purchase") what designer duds are in stock (the "Maxx" in my 'hood is phenomenal and often has amazing pieces by designers like Missoni, Theory, Alice + Olivia, and much much more)

When out and about town, I love to wear my Sperry boat shoes with oversized jeans and an oversized flannel shirt. Other options are a mini dress with tights, a sweater, and converse; shorts, stockings, riding boots, and chambray shirt; or skinny jeans, Hanes T, scarf, jacket, and converse

I also have a need to wear very oversized earrings when I'm out running errands. A small crossbody bag is also great. I have a great little fringed one as well as an old brown leather one, that are fantastic.

Getting a bit sleepy... By the way, is anyone watching "Runaway Bride" right now? Awesome soundtrack!

Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment