Tuesday, October 12, 2010

News Flash

When I opened up my "AM New York" paper this morning and discovered that I was not listed as one of the top fashion bloggers in the country, I immediately declared (right then and there at the entrance of "Cinnabon" in Penn Station) that I would no longer neglect my blogging duties. No more waiting two weeks to write a new entry. No more watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians," when I could be writing an insightful bit on half-moon manicures. No more online shopping at Gilt Groupe when I could be saving my money by replacing shopping time with blogging time! It's not going to take a miracle for me to resume my consistent blogging; it's going to take some serious newfound commitment!

Speaking of new findings, I have been discovering random fashion phenomena left and right these days. From frosty lipstick to Proenza Schouler's latest GENIUS handbag creations, there is SO much going on in fashion right now.



(This is probably my favorite Proenza Schouler bag this season. The Medium Columbian Mochilla is absolutely STUNNING. It is cool, refined, and eclectic, all at once. I'm so digging the bright color and the uber attractive pattern. Barneys has an insanely amazing selection of Proenza Schouler handbags. I should've held on to all the lunch money I spent this year and put it toward a perfect PS bag.)



(This MAC Lipstick in "Frost High Strung" is just one of the many lovely and frosty creations that's good enough for an ice queen and good enough for the catwalk.)

I'm also digging Heidi Klum's current collaboration with New Balance that is available on Amazon.com. The pieces look comfy cozy and the straighforward color scheme in the collection is very smart.

I love the bagginess of this shirt and the geometric design is an unexpected touch.


These charcoal leggings have that vintage-y, circa-the-80s, feel that make them so incredibly awesome. They make going to the gym extra fabulous.


Last for today, I thought I'd discuss my love of Tory Burch's slim card cases. Little accessories go a long LONG way, and sometimes people notice the little details in your overall look more than that huge something you thought would rule the day.

I am a NYC subway girl, so I love a little case like this to store my Metrocard, along with my office ID and credit cards. So super cute (and chic)!


This one is functional and a little badass, all at once! Love the artsy design.

That's it! More updates soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment