Tuesday, October 12, 2010

American Apparel... Newly Discovered

I haven't been to American Apparel in a long time. I used to, religiously, order v-necks and leggings from its website, but then something happened. Those fads crashed and burned and I moved on to cheaper athletic Ts from Kohl's and plain black leggings from TJ Maxx.

Well, it turns out, AA has some pretty hot stuff this season. Nobody told me, as I bowed down to Equipment brand silk and chiffon shirts, that AA has a much more affordable alternative. Yeaaaaaah, thanks friends! I thought this girl sitting on the subway was wearing a $188 black chiffon shirt from the Equipment line. Turns out, it was likely the below (much more affordable) AA chiffon shirt! Like, why did I not know of this??



The green is also amazing...



The Piqué Raglan Pullover is also brilliant. I love the versions in bright red and pistacio.




Last, but not least, I love the El Salvador Lace Tee. It's items like this one that make AA feel like a one stop shop; a store that has everything from sweatpants to romantic frocks.




All items and pictures are from this site. Seriously, check out AA's new creations! They're fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment