Friday, September 4, 2009

Tevas... with heels.... what???

Do you remember the days of Teva? When it was required to bring these water-proof shoes to summer camp, water-activity-based field trips, or just visits to the local pool? Do you remember how cool they were and how everyone had them? I loved my Tevas so much, and to be quite honest, I don't think they're THAT hideous! I actually think they have the total gladiator-inspired thing going on.

Anyway, I just read this article this morning, and I must say, I'm totally surprised! This is the last thing I expected in the fashion world. Teva, as a chic, avant garde, ultra-creative brand? Hmmmmm - interesting. Well, I'm definitely impressed. Based on the image below, I think I might even consider investing in a pair of Teva heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment