Friday, September 11, 2009

Rachel Zoe clothing!

I was elated this morning to receive Rachel Zoe's daily "The Zoe Report" in my inbox detailing her upcoming Rachel Zoe for QVC line! I am a huge Rachel Zoe fan - love her show, love her style, love her word choices. I've been waiting for her to design clothing for the masses, and I think the QVC route is a great start. I was especially overjoyed this morning when I learned that you can, in fact, pre-order three pieces from this upcoming line. This is VERY good news! See one of these pre-order-available pieces below (which was featured in this morning's "Zoe Report" email) -- a gorge vest (with a cost that I think is very reasonable - $79.80) . BANANAS!

http://rachelzoe.com/

And find other pre-order-available items here

No comments:

Post a Comment