Friday, September 18, 2009

Can I have some Kane-dy?

Can we discuss how in love I am with the Christopher Kane for Topshop line? It's just oozing with prettiness (and sexiness) and I literally want everything (from the high high HIGH shorts to the shoes). I will say, it's not the cheapest designer collab around, but it's still sooooo hard to resist. I'm definitely freaking out about how off the freakin' chain the bodysuits are. They are BEYOND amazing -- they are the fiercest of the fierce. I'm literally salavating over here wanting to own one. I'm really thinking that this amazing collab is worth saving your pretty penny. Here are some of my favorite items:


I'm dying over here from the amazingness


Slinky and se-hexy




Make your ex want you back!





I just died and went to HEAVEN



Full gorge



Bring it



Crazy action


No comments:

Post a Comment