Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Payless/Airwalk/Jeff Staple collab

I always get excited when I learn of new interesting collaborations - especially when it involves designers with whom I'm unfamiliar. In this case, I turn to the super-talented Jeff Staple. I've learned one thing about Jeff Staple - he does some brilliant sneaker collaboration work! Just take a look at some of his past collaborations below.

Past Jeff Staple/New Balance collab


Past Jeff Staple/Fila collab

And now, Jeff Staple is bringing his amazing talent to PAYLESS - how sweet! Per this
article, the brand Airwalk (the name instantly reminds me of the old pair my brother used to wear religiously during his "skateboard" years) will be joining forces with Jeff Staple to form STPLxAirwalk(TM) brand. Prices appear to run from $30-$50 a pair. And it looks like there are styles for men AND women! The totally awesome website http://www.sneakerobsession.com/ has some of the images from this upcoming Fall line on its website. Take a look at some of my faves below (the textures look so rich and beautiful!):

No comments:

Post a Comment