Friday, August 14, 2009

Kate Spade does it again!

Kate Spade has done a number of things well - bag creation, shoe creation, apparel creation. One of her creations that has really stood out is her collection of bracelets. Every morning when I receive my "shopittome" email, there are usually a few Kate Spade pieces listed as being on sale. I always take the time to look at her bright resin bangels, enamel bangels, and other cuffs and such. But her resin bangels are, without question, my favorite. They are perfect for spicing up an unusually dull outfit. With bangles, I often feel like I have to stack several together, or combine one with other kinds of bracelets. Not with the Kate Spade resin bangels, though - each one can stand on its own two feet and be worn alone (not to say mixing it up with others bracelets would be a bad thing -- just know you have myriad options). So, to wake you up this morning(/approaching afternoon), here is a pop of colorful Kate Spade jewelry!











No comments:

Post a Comment