Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Head Gear

The sun will pound on your head during the summer. But I think of the sun as a spotlight - a spotlight on the beautiful jewels in your curls, on the grand hat atop your bob, on the barrette that pulls your bangs to the side... Your summer uniform may consist of jean shorts and a t-shirt (or, in my case, a simple business casual getup), but the hair/head accessory can take your outfit from boring to brilliant (or, in my case, from day to night).

These darling head ornaments are available at Anthropologie. They are all a little different, but they are similar in that they feature soft materials and wake-me-up colors/patterns.


Abstract art arch
Funfetti piece
Red seduction
Striped drama hat
Beach variety hat

While Urban Outfitters is totally hip, totally I'm-walking-down-the-street-and-I-spent-time-on-my-outfit-but-I-don't-want-you-to-think-that cool, it also sells delicate things. These beauties looks like you could've bought them from a antique/thrift store, or found them in your grandma's jewelry box. Yes, there are also some items below that are more "today" - more sporty. But whichever one you choose, you'll always look totally "now."

Soft as bunny ears band
Comfy cool cap
Southern chic hat

Forever21 is just that go-to girly shop. It always has something fun and playful. If there's a trend, it has the trend in the colors that pop. The store reminds you that you can always play dressup - you can always have FUN with fashion.





Fit for a princess
Fit for a bride or diva

No comments:

Post a Comment