Thursday, June 4, 2009

Always A Star

What I love about the Converse One Star for Target line is the fact that there's a piece for everything - work, party, workout, relaxation. I also love the comfort factor - each piece is super soft and perfect for any body type. As a commuter (and in my job) I'm constantly running around. So, I am thrilled that the One Star line provides a wide variety of clothes that combine comfort and real style. The dresses are my personal favorite. I am so excited that there are tie-dye pieces (one of my top favorite trends this season), pastel selections, and great accessories. So with that...



These pastel pieces will make you RELAX. They will make you look dreamy - like you are floating through the day. They are perfect for summer - the button-down is that classic work shirt staple, while the tennis dress and the dress with tie are any-time dresses (can be paired with a cardigan/blazer and heels/flats for work or can be coordinated with flips flops and a straw hat for hanging out/park-going).


Lavender tie dress
***
These accessories are great for any season. The scarves are soft and light - would go great with a Hanes tank and jeans or a trench and work-suit. The bag is totally rugged-chic - very tough, but very cool. I think it's that great "chill" bag you grab when you're on the run. And it's totally timeless. A great army-style bag is always groovy.
***
The tie-dye pieces are my absolute favorites. If you throw on a sweater/jacket over the dresses - or just wear the dresses alone - you really don't need jewelry because the designs make enough of a statement. The blue tie-dye dress has actually been featured in a couple of magazines lately and I'm not surprised - it's SO classic summer fun and conveniently has that comfort factor (I love a soft soft soft dress with a special design). And the shirts are perfect for layering (sweater with belt, vest, whatever) or for that shorts and tank day when you want to walk along the boardwalk.

2 comments:

  1. Love the lavender tie and tennis dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg -- I LOVE the tennis dress -- that one is so so so cute!!!! and the lavender color is so flattering!

    ReplyDelete