Friday, February 18, 2011

Cacharel Charm

This afternoon I wanted to focus on one of my absolute, hands down, favorite fashion labels. Cacharel produces simply the sweetest garments ALL of which I covet. Especially known for its floral prints and display of color, the Cacharel label exudes a sort of dainty elegance that no other designer can achieve. Today is a particularly warm day in NYC, and so I figured it'd be more than appropriate to showcase Cacharel's 2011 resort collection (which, in my opinion, is fashion brilliance all the way). See for yourself.



A walking Monet, in all its grandeur.




I completely adore this darling dress.




This jacket has a voice of its own.




Simple, yet overwhelming.




The perfectly balanced look. Solids and florals in harmony.




No accessories necessary; wear this masterpiece alone.




Truly, a work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment