Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Super Savings!

Looks like shopbop has hung up some new items on its sale rack! I'm excited to see so many awesome accessories and killer clothing items in this reduced price section. All of the new additions are listed here, but I think the ones below are extra special (and especially well-priced):


I adoooooore this bag! Seriously! It's like a cousin of the fanny pack, but then so obviously not a fanny pack at the same time! This L.A.M.B. cross body bag is so perfect for everyday use. It's another one of those effortlessly chic pieces. Originally $125 and now $87.50, grab one of the two left before it disappears:


Scarves are a staple in any wardrobe (especially in the Fall and Winter months), and this one is effortlessly chic. This Juicy Couture scarf is the kind of accessory that makes other people BELIEVE in your stylish ability. It definitely has that instant-chic thing going on. Originally $58 and now $40.60, it's a great piece:


I am very much obsessed with these Madewell earrings. They are pretty darn special. Originally $45 and now $31.50, they'd be perfect for dressy or casual wear:


You are likely seeing a pattern! Yes, it is true - I'm a bit obsessed with fringed clothing, lately. In fact, I just purchased a fringed black sweater, but I'm somewhat disappointed that I hadn't seen this item, first (and I can't go overboard with the fringe purchases!) Anywhoo, this Blue Life shirt is amazing. It is so awesome and you can wear it to death throughout the remainder of the summer. Originally $80 and now $56, this piece will truly turn heads.


Made Her Think (super fun and original jewelry brand) rhinestone ring - originally $44 and now $30.80 (would be a perfect day-to-day ring):


Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent sandals (a FAVE brand of mine)- originally $220 and now $154:



Finally! Stripes reinvented. I've been getting a tad sick of the sailor stripe overdose going on in this city. Don't get me wrong, I ADORE sailor stripes, but I feel like some ladies are abusing the privilege of wearing them. So, I feel that this interesting play on the sailor stripe, this LNA reinvention of the horizontal striped garment, is quite perfect. Originally $99 and now $69.30, this is the perfect summer-to-fall piece:

No comments:

Post a Comment