Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Perfect Picks

There are some kick ass sales going on at Gilt Groupe today. Here are a few things that I LOVE:

I need this Tibi dress in my life more than you'll ever know. Is there anything WRONG with this dress? It just seems PERFECT! It's cute and intense and pretty all at once. Honestly, at $129 (from $298), I think it's definitely worth the investment:


This Noir necklace is SO friggin' cool. I could see myself wearing this with just a bathing suit at the beach, with a lightweight black dress at work, or with a black tank and ripped jeans. So Navajo-chic. I want it. (And it's SERIOUSLY marked down -- from $250 to $88.)


There's nothing to say. This blouse says it all. This blouse wins. Wearing this Behnaz Sarafpour blouse, you will get glances from everyone standing across the room. It is ENCHANTING, captivating. Although priced at $379, it was originally $955 and is truly worth every penny:


This oversized Diesel Black Gold top is like the most badass thing EVER. Your friends (and enemies) will want to hang with you more and strangers will want to drink whatever drink you're drinking. At $89 (originally $360), this is a STEAL:


If I were a wealthy beyotch, I'd own every garment ever made by Richard Chai. Every piece of his is PERFECTION. There is so much to mix and match and EVERYTHING is work-appropriate. This coat epitomizes his classic lines and materials. While this coat is $499, it's made of alpaca wool and was originally $2,350. I want it bad.


See more at the Gilt site.

No comments:

Post a Comment