Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Light and Refreshing

My new thing is light, airy, breathable shirts. I'm so over ultra tailored tops. For summer, I need to be able to EXHALE. I'm loving the variety of ethereal, flowy, drapy, simple creations out there. (And I'm always looking for something work-appropriate.) Here are some of my finds:






Love21 Contemporary has a slew of perfectly perfect simple summery tops. I'm in love with practically everything the line offers -- it's minimalist chic!





The Simply Vera line at Kohl's (by the amazing Vera Wang) includes lots of delicate tops that drape and move.





Target's Mossimo Black Tissue Tees are a staple of mine. I love wearing them to work with pants. They are the most comfortable t-shirts ever, and the material has a bit of that lux factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment