Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pink is the Word

Sex and the City 2 has finally arrived! I was one of the first in line for the midnight screening this very early morning. It was well worth it - lots of glam style, lots of laughs, and lots of fun. The movie also triggered many memories of the television series itself. One memory was of the color and glitz the show so proudly showcased in each and every episode. I particularly enjoyed, back in the day when the show was in its prime, the use of the color pink in the show's advertising campaigns and even in the show itself. In honor of the pink I so often noticed in the SATC series, I've pulled together a group of pink fashion-y items that I cannot resist:


Graham & Spencer Matte Silk Tank with Pailettes


Pink Jamie Jeans - Topshop


Rachel Leigh Neon Pop Gumball Ring


Women's Cynthia Vincent for Target® Studded Thong Sandals - Pink


Something Else Oversized Shirt Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment