Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Let's Discuss...

...the fact that Neiman Marcus' Invitation-Only Two-Hour midday sale is the most awesome thing EVER. Is this something that's under the radar? Because if it is, that is GOOD. This is the kind of secret that should stay under wraps (yes, I know, I'm telling you all about it, but that's because you're special).

So, pretty regularly, NM has an online two hour sale where it takes a handfull of luxury items and marks them down by 50%. Marc Jacobs bags, Stella McCartney dresses, Prada sunglasses... the cost of these items is literally chopped in half for two whole hours.

I think the concept is pure genius and assume that NM makes a lot off of it. I will continue to monitor these midday sales until my favorite Stella McCartney bag is marked half off. But in the meantime, maybe I'll find something better. What a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment